Sunday, November 30, 2008

Role Models Review

Sorry for not getting this up sooner, I have been pretty busy.

Anyways, I thought Role Models was a really funny movie, one of the funnier ones I have seen in a while. It had an interesting story line that was well written and a good ending. It was a feel good movie and by the end, you felt for the characters. It also kept me entertained throughout the entire movie. Seann William Scott plays the same character in every movie he is in, the horny party boy, which kind of bothers me, but he was still funny. I really like Paul Rudd, he did a great job in his role. Christopher Mintz-Plasse was hilarious, he had some pretty good one liners, and the same goes for Bobb'e J. Thompson. The humor was kind of dirty and stupid, but if you like that, you will enjoy this movie. Like I had mentioned in my post before, Christopher Mintz-Plasse does run away with the movie by the end, which is OK with me, but they tie everything together to have a good ending.

I would definitely recommend this movie to anyone looking for a stupid funny movie!
Let me know if you see it!

6 comments:

Joe said...

I saw this movie over Thanksgiving break and it was absolutely hysterical. Everyone in the crowd was dying laughing the entire time, including myself. I really liked the way that they had the two kids interact with the "Big". I can not say enough about this film. It was one of the funniest movies that I have seen in a long time.

Lisa said...

I'm glad you really liked it as well! Thanks for sharing what you thought

Kelly said...

I saw this movie last week and I really enjoyed it. Sometimes I get in the mood for the low brow humor. And Paul Rudd is just great in everything he's in.

I love Seann William Scott too, so it was nice to see him in something good for a change.

My one gripe was the people I went to see it with, didn't understand that he was sing his version of Kiss's "Beth." They just thought he made it all up. I mean the movie did cover how big of Kiss fans they were, and that is a pretty iconic song.

Lisa said...

The Kiss stuff definitely added to the movie in many ways, but i'm sure younger viewers didn't get the references. I thought it was still funny though.
Thanks for sharing your opinion!

Social Media - Fredonia said...

On a scale of 1-10 what would u rate this movie? I've been thinkn about going to see it, cause it looks really funny.

I've never been a "stiffler" fan but I guess that party frat boy role never gets old.

As for paul rudd, I think hes hilarious! He played a great role in Knocked up...and his role in this movie may look even better.

I hope to get out in see it during xmas break....good post

Lisa said...

I would give the movie an 8 because it was really funny and the acting was great, but it wasn't the funniest movie I have seen. I would definitely recommmend it though!