Thursday, October 23, 2008

It's Time to Turn It Up, Game On!


High School Musical 3: Senior Year premieres in theaters tomorrow, October 24th. I have seen the first two, so of course I have to see the third.
Ha Ha yes, I know what you are thinking. "How lame"...but that's OK, I know it's lame.

Troy Bolton (Zac Efron) and Gabriella Montez (Vanessa Hudgens) are back for their senior year, but realize that after graduation they will be separated come Fall when they attend different colleges. To express their hopes and fears about the future, they join with their friends to produce a spring musical and make the best of their senior year together. Of course there is a big basketball game and prom mixed in there as well.

The first two installments were released on the Disney Channel, but they are releasing this one in theaters, meaning a bigger budget and a lot more profit.

From the preview, this movie looks a little corny, but it is a Disney movie and a musical, it is going to be corny. It will be interesting to see how much more mature this one is compared to the others, since they are seniors in high school. I also wonder if this will be the last in the series. I think it should be. These actors need to move on to different roles, but we will have to see if the whole acting thing is actually going to work out for them outside of Disney.

I will let you know what I think after I check it out!



Rated G

No comments: